Thursday 9 May 2013

Pathetic Fallacy

 
"I believe that if we were to keep looking up to the skies, one would end up with wings." Gustave Flaubert
 
 
 
Wow, that one day of summer was lovely! It is back to freezing and wet. I am channelling my inner pathetic fallacy, it is wet and grey skies so I dress in all grey. I got absolutely drench walking into work this morning, no umbrella for me cause I thought it would be too windy. Not the smartest decision, it sometimes astounds me that I have an university degree.  This is our last week of selling till July so I am rushed off my feet in work.  I prefer to be rushed off my feet though, makes everything go quicker. But the reason I am telling you this is once we are finished with the samples, I get to go through them and pick bits and pieces to keep to wear as a uniform.  Now to be honest I don't get that much as they are 3 sizes to big for me but this time, I am going to try and customise a few things to try and get them to fit. I am that desperate for some new clothes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment