Wednesday 17 April 2013

Maybe Tied it too tight..


 
 
Never did I ever think I would be explaining to people how to wear a scarf but here you go! The wonders of writing a Fashion blog! My accent is awful, Coleraine clutchy bunkie mixed with a Belfast thang. Fantastic! Wish I had smiled more. Aw well.
 
This is the first video I did with the lovely people from Pia Rossini showing five scarves from their current SS13 collection and five scarves from the AW13 collection - all available to order online. The video suggests 10 ways on how the customers can merchandise and different ways to wear their Pia Rossini scarf.
 
Some of them I had never heard off but it is nice to try something different! Was great fun making the video, can't wait to see the next video! Me in a bikini! Oh the joys
 
Www.piarossini.com
Facebook: Pia Rossini
Twitter: @PiaRossiniLtd
Pinterest: Pia Rossini
YouTube: PiaRossini
 
 


2 comments:

  1. The most useful video I've seen on a blog to date! People think knowing how to tie a scarf is basic but I really struggle with it. Thank you for posting! Some great ideas Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Was great fun to do! I learnt some new styles too so def have to try them out in the future! xx

      Delete