Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Emperor is Naked!


“I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore.” Sophie Kinsella, Confessions of a Shopaholic




Flicking through my photos I have realised that I have never worn the same thing twice.  Is it an achievement? Nope, I have now turned into one of those bloggers that I hate, it seems like I have an endless wardrobe & I'm too good to wear the same thing twice.  Ok, I maybe do have an endless wardrobe hence why I'm doing this challenge but I promise as the year goes on, you will be sick of me wearing the same thing.  I will be sick of me wearing the same thing.

I have itchy feet. This is not good.  I don't actually have itchy feet, I have metaphorical itchy feet like I need to buy something.  I have an urge deep inside me to shop.  Does anyone else get that? It's my own fault as the last few nights due to sickness I have went to bed early with my Ipad & just sat & had a nosey on Asos. Don't worry! I haven't bought anything but god, it is hard not too!!!  As I have got to know my wardrobe better, I can tell you want I need, not what I want but what I need.

Number 1: Black Flat Below the knee Boots

This is one thing I am missing & it's a pretty basic.  I had been looking for a pair of these boots before Christmas but could not find any nice ones or ones that didn't look ridiculous on my stupid skinny milinky legs.  Now I have on Asos, typical. Could be a potential hall pass?? I am that close to the edge people!!!

Number 2: Black Hidden heel trainers

Omg, I love these type of trainers! I have red & nude and now I want black.  I was telling my mum at the weekend how much I wanted a black pair & she told me she had a pair I could borrow. Well did my heart do a giant leap! Of she went to get them, came back down from her room. & my heart sunk.  Please mum, I have standards for borrowing.  I shouldn't but I do.  They weren't even close to being what I was looking for, they were just a black boot with laces & a heel.  Disappointed is an understatement. (Ok maybe these are a need, but I def could use them!)



Number 3: Grey tights

Something I would never think of wearing.  But I have seen so many bloggers wearing them with brown/ tan boots & they look fab! I tried to potentially bend the rules to buy these but again I was refused but my rule governors. Stupid rule makers, ruining all my fun.


I'm going to stop while I'm ahead.  I have a saved box on Asos the length of my arm, photos saved on my phone of bits & pieces I would have bought and I am dropping so many hints to Connor but I know for a fact it is going straight over his head. Today is a bad day.


No comments:

Post a Comment