Tuesday 19 March 2013

Respite


"Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for.” Maya Angelou


 
 
Aw rest, I am well rested after my weekend. I am sure your ears are well rested from my mad ramblings too! I took a few days off cause I know how mad this week will be! It's Belfast Fashionweek! Aw I'm excited! Excited for the amount of hairspray that will be used, excited for the new location and to be involved in every way possible - watching, hosting and even taking part on the catwalk!
 
As quiet as my weekend was meant to be, I still was able to have a little blip were I went "buck wild" as my boyfriends likes to call it.  Not what you think.  It is simply a group of girls going wild for a mutual friends birthday.  Miss Jenny Anne Curran, one of my best friends had her birthday on Saturday night (a bit nearly 2 weeks too early but aw well).  My handbag was filled to the brim with sweets as we gallivanted across Belfast from Cafe Vaudeville (special thanks to Miss Rachel Whittley, u sexy beast) and then on to Ollies.  Finally got to wear my yellow dress again and I didn't even wear a bra with it! Oh I'm so wild! No, I never would have gone out without the most padded bra in the world attached to me but lately my confidence has taken a little lift so I thought why not.
 
 
 
 
I think I got anyway with it! What I lacked in boobs, I made up with my big hair.  My gorgeous friend Zara had a stunning dress on from local designer Una Rodden. Una designs fabulous off the peg dresses designed and tailored specially for you and your wants.  Her dresses are stunning! The dress that Zara wore looked amazing on her,  I took a photo but I really don't think it does it justice! It was a really deep purple but it has come out blue in the photo and Zara wouldn't stop dancing all night so she wouldn't stand still for a photo!
 
 
 
 
 
I had a quiet St. Paddy's day! I had to work a half day on Monday morning so I didn't want to have a mad one especially after Saturday night.  I just went home yesterday and tidied only after I finally was able to pull my head out of Fifty Shades.  I decided that I want to read it again after reading it in June last year and I haven't been able to put it down at all.  Last Thursday I said Ikea were coming but unfortunately one of the decorating team was sick so they are now coming tonight!  Yeah,  I didn't really know what to do.  I lay in bed staring at my room thinking should I tidy when they are just going to wreck the place then re tidy.  I sorta just straighted everything in my wardrobe and I came across these Mary Jane's that I completely forgot I had! They are the perfect work heel and I have never worn them to work! I can't wait to Ikea come and organise my wardrobe so I can finally see what I have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment